Operations Manual Template
Professionally Written and Edited DIY Franchise Operating Manual Template
This Franchise Operations Manual Template is the culmination of my 30 years’ experience in the franchise industry, starting, owning and running my own franchise companies as a franchisor, and writing dozens of Operations Manuals for franchise companies I developed for others.
You can complete this professionally written and edited fill-in-the-blanks Restaurant Franchise Operations Manual yourself, all in a fraction of the time and cost of having one written for you.
Included with the Restaurant Franchise Operations Manual Template
- 25 Chapters with 300 Pages in fully editable Microsoft Word.
- Tips, suggestions, and instructions throughout the Operations Manual Template including fast and easy one-step find and replace text and formatting tips.
- Initial setup and customization. We add your logo, company name, and address to the cover page, and your corporate colors throughout the manual. Download Sample Operations Manual Cover - Opens in New Window
- PDF conversion. We will convert and combine the finished Microsoft Word chapters into a secure Adobe Acrobat PDF you can print out and send electronically to your franchisees.
- Three hours of one-on-one franchise consulting with Michael J Childs, a $375 value. You can use the time for franchise consulting, additional manual customization or copy and wording suggestions.
The Importance of a Professionally Written Operations Manual
Successful franchise systems thrive on consistency. If your franchisees don’t know the rules, you can’t consistently enforce your brand’s standards. Without a complete, well-written Operations Manual you’ll end up with different standards for different locations, which will frustrate your good franchisees.
Public perception of uniform quality is essential to all franchise systems. It is what makes franchising work so well. Courts have held that uniform quality assurance is the duty of the franchisor. You risk losing your trademarks if you don’t have written quality standards you can enforce consistently.
Great Operations Manuals are also great franchise sales tools. The Table of Contents is in the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), and most potential franchisees will want to view the manual before they buy your franchise. You will sell more franchises with a complete, well-written Operations Manual.
Your Operations Manual will also be your training manual. All successful franchise systems have a world-class Operations Manual they use for training new franchisees.
Professionally written Franchise Operations Manuals are $100 - $250 per page. I charge $100 a page to write Operations Manuals from scratch. At 300 or more pages, it adds up quickly.
For a limited time, I’m offering my $4,995 DIY Franchise Operations Manual Template at an introductory price of only $2,995. It is designed primarily for restaurants, but you can use it with any service business.
Try Before You Buy
After you download and review the Table of Contents and first five chapters included in the Franchise Restaurant Operations Manual Sample, contact me for a live online preview of the entire Operations Manual Template, when I can also answer any questions you have.
Franchise Your Business for Less
To learn more about how I can help you franchise your business for less or to setup a preview of the Franchise Operations Manual Template, give me a call anytime at 321.392.3000 X 1 or schedule a free call.